Doc asked me if I am willing to shave my head for a procedure. I was surprised at my answer, I said oh yes Sigourney Weaver here I come.
Ladies this one is for you.....
Started by PatBenatar [420347] on in Health & Fitness.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
I did shave my head at one stage, but it wasn't for a medical procedure. Have to say, I did like it. Although I got a ton of 'girls shouldn't have short hair' speeches.
For a medical procedure then yes.
Never shaved my hair but I cut it really short once. There came a stage in the regrowth where it was too long to do a mini-fro and too short to put in a decent bun that was the hardest part of the regrowth.
Never shaved my hair but I cut it really short once. There came a stage in the regrowth where it was too long to do a mini-fro and too short to put in a decent bun that was the hardest part of the regrowth.
I actually went bald twice tho. One was because i had lotsa lices in my hair when I was a kid (I grew up very poor) and second was for a head surgery.
I do the Worlds Greatest Shave each year for cancer
Good luck with the procedure
Good luck with the procedure