Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stupid torn things

Started by n00bking [2235779] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 286 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
18
Likes on archived posts
74
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

n00bking [2235779]
What is the most annoying thing to see in torn? Anything, like getting mugged when you just sold a DP or when you get hosped?

You mugged ____ and their wallet was empty.
Bapki [2253001]
Moved to Questions & Answers.

Hm, the single most annoying thing to see in Torn..? Ah, there are so many people things to choose from! I'm not sure I could pick any particular one.
Gingy [2091567]
Easily "You take some Xanax and down a glass of water. A headache is followed by nausea and vomiting. You must have overdosed!"

Hurts every time
Ruthless [2489935]
Not necessarily stupid but when you are under level 15, with drug addiction and training becomes difficult.
I’m experiencing this right now. ?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
People giving away their username and password to the obviously legitimate zero day old player who claims to be an unnamed friend and then wonder why they've lost their assets and account.
ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861]
When you crash your racing car and lose the 'strip out' upgrade.

Like all the shitty bits that you ripped off the car magically reattach themselves as the car crashes :)
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
When people post threads in the wrong section of the forum (heheheh just kidding).

The most annoying thing for me is when xanax has a 7 and a half hour cooldown >_< that’s a real killer when you are trying to time taking 3 a day.
Vladar [1996140]
hi bogie this is chrdburn
whats up its been a while lol
playing in this account cause I’m at my moms house and forgot my password
hey I got to do some admin stuff can you give me your account info so I can do it on your account real quick
I’ll give you a raise for your trouble
sound good
Bogie why aren’t you responding I thought we were friends
DedeSiregar [2430598]
When community event said : All entries must be in by midnight Torn City Time on Feb 27th.
But the event is still running until Feb 28th