Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Additional merits?

Started by Siby [1444481] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Siby [1444481]
So for the first time ever I go to buy some merits and while having 1 I get the message about having 6 additional merits, I buy one and have two, then going to buy another the message changes to:

You have 258 awards consisting of 117 honors and 141 medals.
You have used 263 merits on upgrades and have 2 merits free to spend.
You have 7 additional merits and can purchase 24 more.

What are additional merits, or is this buggy?