Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DISREGARD. PROBLEM SOLVED

Started by Targariian [2438385] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Targariian [2438385]
DISREGARD. Issue is solved

About an hour ago, someone purchased my Can of Red Cow from the item market (not bazzar) for 2,050,000 and the money never appeared in my account. However, I had something like 200k originally on hand, then after the transaction it's showing 600k. I never seen this bug before and I'm not really sure what to do?

All that happened is I saw the notification saying it sold on my phone, I go online to check and see that the correct amount was not sent. Someone else told me though that Torn was apparently down around then? I checked on my phone and the computer.

Please help, thanks.

Here is a screenshot. Though, not really sure how to prove I'm not just lying.