I'm looking all over the forum to find out how to add things to your property (modifications) upgrades etc. I can't seem to find anything. Any help as to how to add things to your properties will be greatly appreciated.
TIA
Bee
You are probably renting. Only the owner can do the upgrades.
No I own two properties, but I can't see where the option is to do modifications :(
You need to move into that property as far as i know.
Will I be able to move back to my PI after that again?
Yes
EDIT: When leaving and rejoining you’re PI, make sure you do it all before the happy timer hits 0 on your side bar, so that you can move back into your PI without your happy reducing to a lower maximum cuz of the properties you move into temporarily for upgrades.
So I can understand you have a higher happy in a PI than anywhere else, and I can understand that will drop in accordance to which property you move into, but why would it drop as far down as 0?
It's the happy timer you need to watch out for, which resets every 15 minutes to your happiness limit. You won't go down to 0 unless you OD
What it meant was that happy resets to the happyness level of your property at xx00, xx15, xx30, xx45 (xx being the hour)..