Ok so i was given this mission but im unable to do it. It says it easy but i cannot hit the target at all. I keep hitting but all shots are missed while the target can easily hit me but no damage so that's some good for me. He wears a helmet so i cant use pepper spray. I have 2 days in hand. I asked helped from faction but it dint work. i have to beat this guy my self but i cant. I cant even use the speed injection thingy cause i haven't done that biology major yet. If torn city staff could change the mission for me or if not no worries. let me know if there are ways i can do it at my state.. i hate failing it.. i was also told without a balanced stats mission targets wont be easy and here i am with that issue.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]