Buying Losses & Offering Great Perks -
PERKS -
- Paying $250,000 Per Loss
- Supplying 1 Med Per Attack Loss - Max 10 PP
- If you hit 10/15 in one continuous row, you’ll receive a $500,000 Bonus
- If you hit 15/20 in one continuous row, you’ll receive a $1,000,000 Bonus
- If you hit 25+ in one continuous row, you’ll receive a $2,000,000 Bonus
- If you hit 40+ in one continuous row, you’ll receive a $5,000,000 Bonus
REQUIREMENTS -
- Level 15 & Under
- Use fists only
- Able to hit daily
Notes -
- If I’m offline, feel free to attack & I’ll send over meds and cash once I’m online.
- There is no cap on the amount of attacks you do, I’m always paying.
- If you break the continuous row within 5min of attacks you will not receive bonuses.
- Payments will only be transferred if you are confirmed to go ahead with attacks, if you haven’t messaged me to set up - you will not receive anything.
- If anything comes up, such as if I have to travel or no longer need then I’ll contact 24hrs in advance.
PERKS -
- Paying $250,000 Per Loss
- Supplying 1 Med Per Attack Loss - Max 10 PP
- If you hit 10/15 in one continuous row, you’ll receive a $500,000 Bonus
- If you hit 15/20 in one continuous row, you’ll receive a $1,000,000 Bonus
- If you hit 25+ in one continuous row, you’ll receive a $2,000,000 Bonus
- If you hit 40+ in one continuous row, you’ll receive a $5,000,000 Bonus
REQUIREMENTS -
- Level 15 & Under
- Use fists only
- Able to hit daily
Notes -
- If I’m offline, feel free to attack & I’ll send over meds and cash once I’m online.
- There is no cap on the amount of attacks you do, I’m always paying.
- If you break the continuous row within 5min of attacks you will not receive bonuses.
- Payments will only be transferred if you are confirmed to go ahead with attacks, if you haven’t messaged me to set up - you will not receive anything.
- If anything comes up, such as if I have to travel or no longer need then I’ll contact 24hrs in advance.