Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android app opening bug

Started by mrsguyliner [2360807] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
mrsguyliner [2360807]
Device: samsung SM-G965F; Android 9;

Hi guys,

For the last few days when opening the Torn app for android the app loads the announcement screen. It normally opens on the last page I was active on before exiting the app.

I know there was a previous android issue where it auto-loaded the settings screen, is this a similar issue?

I have checked the patch notes to see if a change was made and have not seen anything posted in the forums.

Thanks in advance!
S