What is it: You buy a portion of a stock block. You then collect that percent of the payouts for each payout.
How's it work: a 10 day average is used to calculate the buyin price. Once you invest we determine your ownership %. When the stock pays out you collect your percent of the payout that you are entitled to. If it's an item, you get that percent of the items value.
Example: Symbolic, if you own 10% and it payouts a drug pack ($4,000,000 value roughly). You get $400,000 for each drug pack that is sent. If it pays out 4 times a month you get four payments of $400,000 a month.
How do you sell? You can sell out 14 days after you buy in. (Because you buy in on a 10 day average) when you sell, you sell at market price. So if the block is worth $100,000 more than when you bought it, you get your percentage of the increase.
The catch? I am only allowing 5 more members to join in. I currently have 3 people who invest and to date they have earned roughly $2,000,000 since we started two weeks ago!
If you think this is a scan be realistic on how bad I really want your $10,000,000. I promise you it will do nothing for my friends list or my $5B networth.
How's it work: a 10 day average is used to calculate the buyin price. Once you invest we determine your ownership %. When the stock pays out you collect your percent of the payout that you are entitled to. If it's an item, you get that percent of the items value.
Example: Symbolic, if you own 10% and it payouts a drug pack ($4,000,000 value roughly). You get $400,000 for each drug pack that is sent. If it pays out 4 times a month you get four payments of $400,000 a month.
How do you sell? You can sell out 14 days after you buy in. (Because you buy in on a 10 day average) when you sell, you sell at market price. So if the block is worth $100,000 more than when you bought it, you get your percentage of the increase.
The catch? I am only allowing 5 more members to join in. I currently have 3 people who invest and to date they have earned roughly $2,000,000 since we started two weeks ago!
If you think this is a scan be realistic on how bad I really want your $10,000,000. I promise you it will do nothing for my friends list or my $5B networth.