Device: asus ASUS_T00J; Android 4.4.2; I can't use or equip item once in my inventory please help I love the game so much
Android App v0.3.8 issue
Started by Magubat [2494922] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Problem like:
Can't use xanax or 1st aid kit
Can't equip or un equip
Also can't turn in on the computer
Can't use xanax or 1st aid kit
Can't equip or un equip
Also can't turn in on the computer
Does this only happen on the Android app? Are you able to replicate it on Chrome for example?
Can I have a response please?
Can't use my item inventory again please fix thanks
I play on phone, sorry for late reply
Oh,, the catche coz of bug,,, I clear catche it's works,, thanks anyway more power to the game creator ^_^
So, you clear cache, it works, and then it stops working again?
Yup
I mean after I clear cache it's work,,
Closing the report. Please submit another report if you face any issues.