What should Advertising be set at in let’s say a 10* AN?
Advertising
Started by Gay [2080508] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Tarelli [1060371]
· 3 likes ·
Why are you bumping when I have answered the question?
Mine was 100k
Bump
Why are you bumping when I have answered the question?
Lol bruh.... Hahahaha
Maybe he is looking for second opinion
Maybe he is looking for second opinion
Sure if you want some idiot to say "2b a day, and my income was 50k" but mine was 100k and I was at 100% pop for most of it.
I always take note everthing you say regarding company :).
Btw quick question, if it only needs 100k a day for advertising in AN 10"* company, do the directors still even need TGP BB. Doesn't sound worth it.
Edit: typo
Btw quick question, if it only needs 100k a day for advertising in AN 10"* company, do the directors still even need TGP BB. Doesn't sound worth it.
Edit: typo
Every little helps, but I have said before it is not essential in smaller companies.
Can't thumb up for a while but R+ from me sincerely. Thanks!
I want multiple opinions
You could just research it.