Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dark Mode

Started by Neia_Baraja [2298685] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Neia_Baraja [2298685]
I have animals that are light sensitive and at night I don't like playing because of this. Browser extensions that add a dark mode break the icons in the information section so I can't use them either. It would be great if a dark mode was added.

Or, if there is one and I'm just can't find it, making it more visible would be good.