Hello all!!!
I'm looking for some people who would be interested in testing out my Torn Tracker!
You can track, your money, bazaar profit, trades, bounties, mugs, stats, E usage, Nerve usage, and more!
Please PM me for all the details and a tour :)
I've been working on a Tracker for Torn. The only downfall for most will be that's it's mostly Manual, of course I have a bunch of functions in this Google Sheet so you won't have to really add up totals or anything!
But you can track your money to a T ;), Energy spent, crimes, trades, bazaar profit/sales, and much more!!!
I'm looking for some people who would be interested in testing out my Torn Tracker!
You can track, your money, bazaar profit, trades, bounties, mugs, stats, E usage, Nerve usage, and more!
Please PM me for all the details and a tour :)
I've been working on a Tracker for Torn. The only downfall for most will be that's it's mostly Manual, of course I have a bunch of functions in this Google Sheet so you won't have to really add up totals or anything!
But you can track your money to a T ;), Energy spent, crimes, trades, bazaar profit/sales, and much more!!!