Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Titles question

Started by Rabbler [2128707] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Rabbler [2128707]
Hello, my current title is Egotist, I haven't placed a bounty in quite a while though. I have done 50+ revives, I was wondering how many it usually takes to get the healer title?
Kelsie [340367]
You will have to see how you rank for bounty placement, and see where you currently stand for revives. You can refer to the wiki link below, but there’s no set amount, depends where you currently are sitting.


Titles