Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revivers gaining Exp ?

Started by isilwen [2196212] on in Suggestions.

15 replies · 164 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
38
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

isilwen [2196212]
Hello, this is my first suggestion, so i hope there is no other about this (i was looking and didn´t find nothing)..


As is written on Help...
Levels are gained by gaining Experience within the game. There is no visible experience bar in the game. It's thought that almost everything done within the game counts towards this,

Be a Reviver is actually a hard job to do. So, just like when we attack we spend energy on it, revive people cost the same energy.

I'm not saying either that we have to gain the 100% of the experience of an attack (leaving), but at least a quantity between 50% - 75% should be good. That will also encourage people to revive others.

I think will be a good option to not lose energy just for the satisfaction to revive other or for money.

Hope this is taken into consideration or at least give it a spin :)

Greetings !
Taffster [2162732]
Well, the greedy side of me agrees... However revivers do have benefits that non-revivers do not.
We get paid for reviving ( mostly ) often in Xanax so we are never short of drugs to do happy jumps.
We are financially rewarded.
I do not revive 24/7 so can go back to attacking or training when it suits.

That said if they did give the extra that you suggest I would take it.....
isilwen [2196212]
That's why i dont ask for a 100% experience, but at least a little reward.

There are people that is rewarded for being a "mercenary" (that uses energy too), wallsitter (same), etc...
isilwen [2196212]
I have not seen anything about it (and people asked says that don't give exp), but if so, it would be nice to be told.
Jamin [1265909]
You should find out if it already gives exp before making a suggestion. As far as i'm aware it always has given exp
isilwen [2196212]
Well.. In this case, you will have any proof or any page/text that says that revives gives exp?

EDIT: On the same page of level and ranks help page says...
Anything else is unknown whether it gives experience or not. Including Busting, Gambling, Flying, Racing, etc.
nezha [1288709]
I would assume revives gives exp.

I left the game in 2009 and came back in 2015. During that time the only stats that increased was my working stats and my networth(I'm glad I had PRN). When I signed back in I instantly upgraded my level from 31 to 33 because of presumably working stats. If working stats gives exp I don't know why revives wouldn't.
Hemigidius [2157705]
R+

Attacking is much riskier than reviving (chance at losing which wastes the E or taking damage maybe requiring meds)

I would agree to a logical reduction in exp being a great decision to make (say 50% ish) per revive.

Not everyone is interested in attacking/chaining/warring against players, some of us love to sit back and play the support role. (which is actually a very important role in this game to keep wars running and chains active)