Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Spouse

Started by Cheeseburger3 [2490878] on in Properties.

0 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Cheeseburger3 [2490878]
Hey Everyone

I'm looking for someone to get married too that owns a PI. I am very active and also subscribed. Currently at level 10 and pushing for level 15 as soon as I can.

If anyone is interested or can point me in the direction of someone who is interested shoot me a dm.

Thanks