Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help finding a spouse.

Started by Seraptor [2134216] on in Properties.

0 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Seraptor [2134216]
Hey all, in need of help in finding a spouse, I'm an active player don't have much in terms assests so I'm probably not for you if that is what your searching for. Not really expecting anything from the person and not really fussed about any particulars except being active, I'm willing to help with any property payments etc. I'm always keen for chats or whatever to help the player get the best out of the arrangement, but not necessary. so if you would know of someone or happen to be looking for a spouse yourself and would be keen then let me know.