Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Money

Started by iamyourkitty [2490293] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

ELF [453153] ×1 Redrum [1734462] ×1 Markotoni87 [2456258] ×1 iamyourkitty [2490293] ×1

iamyourkitty [2490293]
I received an event saying
  • Redrum busted you out of jail. 23:00:34 09/03/20
  • Markotoni87 bought 50 x Gold Watch from your bazaar for $50,000. 18:01:50 09/03/20
  • Elf bought 39 x Blood Bag : AB+ from your bazaar for $1,462,500.
    I traveled immediately after that to SA.
but appear when landing I had $700k in my wallet. Could someone please check it didn't go missing elsewhere?

Mentions: ELF [453153] · Markotoni87 [2456258] · Redrum [1734462]

Stewie [1494547]
10-03-2020 02:46:02iamyourkitty bought 25x Smoke Grenade at $20,000 each for a total of $500,000 from South Africa
10375804124902932020-03-10 02:46:021755,523255,523-500,000/shops.php?rfcv=5e66fce4e81cb
You spent it in South Africa?

Mentions: iamyourkitty [2490293]

Stewie [1494547]
10375804124902932020-03-10 02:46:021755,523255,523-500,000/shops.php?rfcv=5e66fce4e81cb
10355571624902932020-03-09 23:02:481755,523755,5230/travelagency.php?rfcv=5e66ca44a7f3f
You set off with $755,523, I don't see anything wrong here I'm afraid.

Sorry.