Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blacklist screen - unresponsive

Started by Warrior_Within [1585299] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Warrior_Within [1585299]
My screen is highly responsive especially when I take my blacklist. I can't go to any account and all of my blacklist are online for some reason and some of them are deserters.
Actually that is the case with my friends too.
I don't know what's going on but can't get to any account through them.