Sanity + Intellect + Young Age = Biden!
The yang nerds must be loving this, rofl.
First...who the hell cares who Yang endorses?
Second...how much was he paid?
Biden will be nominated because he'll be the Demonrat puppet if he ever got elected.
Just goes to show how demented the DNC has become.
How the f**k woke are they when they ignore Tulsi Gabbard, a woman of color, who is still running for the nomination?
Screw looking at polls, just look at what the Demonrats are doing to themselves. Trump is getting 4 more years in a landslide.
Would have agreed with you until trumps handling of coronavirus people are scared and he has done f**k all to comfort them... if he beats Biden at all now it wont be by much.
He should be hoping this goes away when flu season does it's his best shot
Nobody will remember this in 8 months. I'm guessing Trump wins by the same margins as 2016
Tulsi Gabbard certainly gotten treated horribly, I hope her lawsuit against that ghoul Clinton proceeds, dunno if it will amount to anything though - I kinda hoped she would catch on this cycle, but evidently she got smeared and then ignored to bits.
To address your first point; I kinda hoped yang people would care, and cringe.
Your 2nd: Well, god knows, it was a stupid move by a "new thinker" "abolishing old dogma" "imagine a 21st century economy" guy to go with that bumbling stumbling brainrot candidate.
That being said, I find it all funny :) (apart from the Tulsi smears)