I looking for friend that can share stories with me. Only proud comrades of Soviet flag. No capitalist pigs.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Shh kgb
Long live Lenin
"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies the end." - Leon Trotsky (RIP).
Shit, I stubbed my toe.
-Georgy Zhukov
-Georgy Zhukov
.
??????, ???????? !
Buying a loaf of bread - 79p
Commies deciding their order in the breadline that their own cowardice created - priceless.
Guess I'm the filthy capitalist you don't want around but I had to say hello to the communists.
HIYAAAAA. :P
Commies deciding their order in the breadline that their own cowardice created - priceless.
Guess I'm the filthy capitalist you don't want around but I had to say hello to the communists.
HIYAAAAA. :P
Real communism is beyond the understanding of Soviet scum. Go to China!
oh, look, a revisionist chinese scum...the gulag would be too good a fate for you
Well I am not a soviet but if you wanna chat go ahead I am always in
are anarcho - communists allowed?
So you still sour that the big change never really worked out for you?
Peace to you hard workers. May you one day find the right government
Peace to you hard workers. May you one day find the right government
It is, as long as nobody finds out. Long live Soviet motherland!
capitalist pig make good fat meat.
LONG LIVE THE SOVIET UNION