I Will Host A Mystery Box Giveaway Every Week! To Join All You Gotta Do Is Comment! I Will PM You If You Won!
Mystery Boxes
Started by Dainthedealer [2322247] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 924 / 924 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 924
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 70 / 100
- Engagement score
- 89 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- mag1 [2345482]
· 13 likes ·
How many mystery novel writers does it take to change a lightbulb? Two. One to screw it in almost all the way, and another one to give it a surprising twist at the end. - Jeremiahcron [2350797]
· 3 likes ·
There will be no boxes he hasn’t been on in 3 months stop posting this someone please graveyard - XenoBoi [2482827]
· 2 likes ·
hmm, wont be a bomb right?
Mentioned in this thread
Dallnsn [2594396] ×1
hi I would definately like a mystery box
oh thats slighly scary, but im excited
hmm, wont be a bomb right?
Mystery box!
How many mystery novel writers does it take to change a lightbulb?
Two. One to screw it in almost all the way, and another one to give it a surprising twist at the end.
Love it.
I would love a mystery box!!!
I would love a mystery box!!!
bump!
yee!can i have 1?
please.
VERY EXITING!!!
please.
VERY EXITING!!!
this is exciting. Best deal from a dealer!
Comment !
(_._)
...^
...^
PM me, don't be shy :P
Have a great one
Have a great one
The fact that I could receive something bad makes it a bit sPoOkY but fun
I’ll take my chances
I’ll take one
Hi, can I join, please?
I lile mysteried
in with hope
Sure