Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TCHS BB Payout

Started by rustyraccoon [2442274] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
rustyraccoon [2442274]
I have TCHS BB and was receiving frequent (weekly) payouts, however I checked today and my last payout was 2/25. Is this normal? I am asking because this isnt a dividend payout, and I asked someone who told me they received a supply pack today (3/16).
Stewie [1494547]
Yes, it is normal. You can go a while without receiving anything, just your luck at the moment! It averages out over time to around once a week, however.
Stewie [1494547]
Every hour you pretty much have a random chance at receiving a payout I believe. You could receive multiple in the same day, or none for weeks.