Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BUYING PLUSHIES AND FLOWERS!!

Started by PrinceLloyd [2503700] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
PrinceLloyd [2503700]
If you have plushies and flowers that you want to sell or just throw in the dump, trade with me and I will accept them all.

WARNING!!!

I am only a beginner in this game and I will only buy them at a cheap to reasonable price so don't expect I'll purchase them at an expensive price. If you want to sell them just trade with me whether I am online or not. Thank you!!