I have been sitting at a 35 natural nerve bar for quite some time, and from reading some of the crime guides and speaking with faction mates, it seems that with my crime stats and the length of time I have been playing, I should be higher than 35.
Thank you very much
Roux
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
In the last one year, you have been jailed 156 times, only 61 of which were due to failed busts.
I am thinking you are doing risky crimes such as Hacking, Pawn shop or Drug deals which is getting you jailed often. Each jailing takes out a chunk of your CE cancelling out whatever little CE you get from successes.
Can you please confirm if you are getting jailed due to crimes?
I have been jailed a number of times. I just finished the first busting merit which is why I was busting people.
It may not be a bug, but I started comparing my crimes with people in my faction that had a higher nerve bar than me, and it just seems that with my age of 4500 days and the amount of crimes I have been doing (I have been working almost nonstop on Arson, I am about to get the 10k Arson merit) I rarely get jailed on the Arson crimes...although I did switch to Drug Running, but quit that after I started getting jailed.
It was suggested to me that there may be some type of bug affecting my NNB increase and that I should put in a bug report.
This will most-definitely be due to being jailed so much from crimes. There is no bug affecting NNB increasing I'm afraid, stick to safe crimes and you'll move up eventually.