Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Coronavirus Fund.

Started by Sappy [2501818] on in General Discussion.

28 replies · 436 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sappy [2501818]
Although we took all the precautions.
Washing our hands with blood of our enemies. Wearing Psycho Clown masks. Not touching anyone cause we are online. Preventing public gatherings by not showing up for chains. Helping fellow Torn players get tested by hospitalising them constantly.
With deep frustration i am here to inform you, the people of Torn, that coronavirus has finally hit Torn.
The first patient , none other than ME. I am sorry I kept this a secret from you all . I tried to Quarantine myself in FED but after 14 days they threw me out.

After being thrown out of fed. I lost to several people in order to get treatment in Torn Hospitals.
And here is the sad Truth.
We at Torn Lack the infrastructure to handle Coronavirus.

So its time the community comes together like we did when rehab in swiss got f**ked.
Donate for CoronaVirus.
whateevr you can from items to Cash. Donate Now.
Save my life and life of others.

The Donations can be made to Chedburn , Bogie , any staff member or ME (caliyak[2501818])

Copy-paste the event below


P.S. I don't have coronavirus in Real Life. Just in Torn.
If you are suffering from Coronavirus and are offended by this Thread then Send all your stuff to me.
Wollongong [12833]
Please move all the corona crap to NR. It's so around, Torn is my escape, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants a corona free space

(Ps: I am most likely infected IRL)
Sappy [2501818]
it was non-related when corona had not hit torn. but now its related my friend. and we must all fight it together, that is together while maintaining our distance , not touching each other or breathing in each other's mouths


P.S if you are infected. Send me all your stuff
Wollongong [12833]
Don't talk bullshit please. It is just a blatant begging thread (which should go to the graveyard) disguised (poorly) as "relevant for torn.

And if you that last time is clever, I can always help you to a nice spot on the ICU in Torn Hospital.
Juggernaut [39773]
I'm self-isolating, can someone do some shopping for me? I need Xanax from SA, empty blood packs, packs of A+ blood, enough beer to get me through the next month, toilet paper, tissues, some nibbles and an old lady mask for... reasons...
Sappy [2501818]
You can Send you Donations to Ched. Money is not what i am after. I just want for all of us to stand together while maintaining our distance , not touching each other and not breathing in each other's mouths.