Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NuThIn SpEcIaL

Started by Honor_Scholar [2172892] on in Fun & Games.

15 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Honor_Scholar [2172892]
Hey,

I'm wearing green so no pinches. Anyways it's my birthday just decided to hand some monies and pies.

Tell me what is 1 good ting you will do in Torn City and 1 good ting you plan to do irl. No specifics whatever is on your egg head speak it out.... though if you have a list of thing feel free to share.

Enjoy!
Shooby [2510470]
Mmm I've been sending out free beer in torn for the occassion.

Also plan to do the same irl because drunk day :)

Happy birthday.
Crapitycrap [2500157]
In Torn I handed out a bunch of lollipops earlier since I had way too many. In IRL, I own a bar I cannot open due to the corona, so I'm treating the locals to free to go beer to go in my area. (Yes, to go beer in the downtown district where I am is legal.)
THISISM [2497632]
I handed out a bag of bonbons randomly cuz I had lots
and irl i plan to give out chocolates cuz I had a lot and I want to share. Also that I’m planning to hand out some napkins to people who don’t have that much in my neighborhood... those ran out and we have a lot.
Your birthday is on a special day. Happy birthday :D
edit: emojis show up really weird.
Shrike [2466954]
In Torn, I'll give some chocolate love for the people stuck at home and whoever else wants one.
Irl I'm going to volunteer to help people in my building with the shopping since we are pretty much on lockdown and I'm young enough to survive the corona virus.
Toypurina [2373781]
I'll keep giving away gifts in the battle of the sexes number game in Torn and in RL I won't smack anyone for buying more TP and hand sanitizer than they can use in a year.
Happy Birthday
Jessie_Hides [2431774]
I’m going to sponsor a noob in Torn

In RL, I’ve been taking care of my neighbor’s kids for free as she’s a single mom and an ICU nurse. I am going to continue to do so until school reopens in April. I have two children of my own and we have a little homeschool classroom goin on now, and I’m actually loving it! Luckily everyone gets along great!
leo4564 [2370892]
I spent my energy in the gym rather then beating up some folks so i guess that counts as a good thing in torn.

IRL taking somewhat care of myself so that i in turn dont infect others

Happy bday
CaptainRumbun [2457468]
Been giving noobs xannies but now my stocks won't sell and I'm running out xannies haha oops

Irl been doing extra shifts at the pharmacy because of the virus... what a terrible mistake that was!