Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym lock

Started by Sektec [2287298] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Sektec [2287298]
I travel to buy plushies a lot and at this stage of the game it’s gotten to the point where my routine largely consist of: flying, buying, flying back, train, do crimes- repeat.
Anyways it’s happened a few times where because of the repetitive nature of the routine I sometimes accidentally use energy that was supposed to be meant for a chain. What I’m suggesting is a button or icon in the form of a lock that can be enabled or disabled and when enabled it warns someone when they are gonna use their energy, this way if I enable before stacking energy it would help in preventing these incidents from happening more often