Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merit glitch

Started by JuiceInMyBussy [2240494] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
JuiceInMyBussy [2240494]
There's a merit you get called "two halves make a hole" which you get when you fire 10,000 rounds.
I've fired 15,000 rounds and I haven't gotten the merit. I just realized this when O was looking at my awards tracker and it was standing at 155% finished. I want merit.
I have tried logging in and out but nothings working
Stewie [1494547]
The award was previously for 25,000, and changed to 10,000 on Tuesday. Try firing some more rounds, you haven't done so in a few days according to stats.

- [HONOR] Changed 'Spray and Pray' rounds fired requirement from 2,500 to 1,000
- [HONOR] Changed 'Two Halves Make a Hole' rounds fired requirement from 25,000 to 10,000