ffs
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Had a RR glitch before as well which made me lose a RR match where it didn't let me back in after I was hosped
I was in the process of buying a P.I and was promised that it would triple my Networth
I'm not 100% sure, but i guess FHG means the share from the stock market. so you probably just got scammed.
You definitely got scammed
Who was it? Name and shame XD
Who was it? Name and shame XD
Graved due to no content
it was joe