Does this have any booster cooldown? Or could someone just keep using it on me until i get to max happy?
Strippogram Voucher
Started by new1 [2507304] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Increases a target's happiness by 2,500 (No Booster Cool-down < Via Torn Wiki
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Other_Items#Special_Items
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Other_Items#Special_Items
Thanks! I saw that but was wondering if the user gets a cooldown in any way...
Someone can just keep using it. 2 would suffice (say if your PI gives you 5025 happy) and you OD, but don’t want to rehab or something. Like using 2 E dvds :).
Usage would be good for training books. I have the can book, and I’ll have someone use several of these on me to keep my happy up, so I’m not constantly rehabbing over and over and over again lol
Usage would be good for training books. I have the can book, and I’ll have someone use several of these on me to keep my happy up, so I’m not constantly rehabbing over and over and over again lol
Okay thank you for the info! Ill have to buy some of these...
No cooldown