What’s everyone’s thoughts on scamming then?
Thoughts on scamming?
Started by StopCrying [2226452] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 269 / 269 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 269
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CornHub [2423014]
· 78 likes ·
It’s legal but ur still a piece of shit - Brakier [2095393]
· 31 likes ·
It’s legal but ur still a big piece of shit - Icy [2926]
· 19 likes ·
I liked the community more prior to staff changing the rules to make scamming legal. Scamming is scummy. Scammers know it, non scammers know it. Depends what sort of person you are or care to be known as I suppose. …
Mentioned in this thread
Pig2 [2195174] ×2 BeanoBwoii [68754] ×1 Karty [285221] ×1 Petey_69 [390431] ×1 Lyno [536065] ×1 Pluto [541636] ×1 wiliem3 [1069075] ×1 Robust [1150500] ×1 Whatthehell337 [1530530] ×1 ghille [1557435] ×1 Clementines [1626204] ×1 Dead-Dread [1869500] ×1
It’s legal but ur still a piece of shit
Please don’t use bad language
i think scammers are amazing and if you get scammed you are just a nooby whiny bitch - from a egirl
It’s legal but ur still a big piece of shit
The players that scam are Innocent, it is the players that let themselves get scammed that are at fault. If everyone just played smart. scamming would cease to exist
Language please
Ah at last someone with a brain cell
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
~ Captain Jack Sparrow
KK was innocent it's the devs leaving dupe exploits in the game that are at fault, if the devs just played smart duping wouldn't exist #freekk...... mmmm no
Legal, but here is my reaction:
Back in Feb 2018, a guy I was hosping (for not paying for a revive I gave him) was looking to purchase Morph. I sold him the Morph at market price. And hit him back into hosp.
He has since changed his name to M03G4N, but i still kept his id number, so was able to keep track of his name change.
(Edited to mark date and add more details to make story more appealing to care)
Back in Feb 2018, a guy I was hosping (for not paying for a revive I gave him) was looking to purchase Morph. I sold him the Morph at market price. And hit him back into hosp.
He has since changed his name to M03G4N, but i still kept his id number, so was able to keep track of his name change.
(Edited to mark date and add more details to make story more appealing to care)
Don’t care
I liked the community more prior to staff changing the rules to make scamming legal. Scamming is scummy. Scammers know it, non scammers know it. Depends what sort of person you are or care to be known as I suppose.
Try and convince yourself the scammed deserved it, if that helps you justify your scummy actions to yourself. I'd never steal an unearned 7 bill, it would ruin the game for me, where's the pride, the effort, the honour?
Never to late to turn a new leaf.
Scammers = Scum.
Try and convince yourself the scammed deserved it, if that helps you justify your scummy actions to yourself. I'd never steal an unearned 7 bill, it would ruin the game for me, where's the pride, the effort, the honour?
Never to late to turn a new leaf.
Scammers = Scum.
the effort is earning the trust of the biggest noobiest faction
Don’t care
If you don't care, and nothing matters, what's the point in playing? That money's going to get dull real quick for you.
depends whether it was a buy mug because at least thats earned and done with a back bone.
robbing a faction thats give you trust and supported you thats just pure snakery#pondscum
robbing a faction thats give you trust and supported you thats just pure snakery#pondscum
stop being jealous because hes #WorthMoreThanYou
If it is more than 200M at a time it may be considered an art form.
stop whinning, youve been playing the game for years and you give your trust to someone random. you get what you deserve