Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Halo Lore!

Started by Ghost7 [2309334] on in Gaming.

26 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Ghost7 [2309334]
Here, I'll start with a question: What do you think the chip Chief inserted into his head on the Halo Infinite trailer does?
Ghost7 [2309334]
New AI... i just checked, a few people believe its a Cortana clone, but on another forum, people were saying that cortana was technically a weapon, and the chip on Chief's HUD read "weapon containment device"
Ghost7 [2309334]
and so they argued that the chip was designed to capture cortana. (not a few people, just there are more people that believe in the second theory)
Ghost7 [2309334]
yeah, but how does the UNSC expect a few spartans to get past... hundreds of guardians? and also, how would chief convince cortana into the chip? i heard that 343 was in denial about this theory though.
Huge_potat0 [2357205]
I read the books when I was 13-15 during reading time in school. They cover a lot of the lore. They're not the best books every (certainly no LOTR or anything) but they're great for a quick read with some good action. I still think boys in their earlier teens would like them.
Lunette [1493108]
Broken Circle is my favorite Halo book. I also liked Envoy a lot. Some books can be slow, but there are some gems.

Dennings books are also great. The next one is coming in the Fall. :)
Ghost7 [2309334]
Any1 that plays halo is smart, so i developed a small, 2 series puzzle. whoever finishes it first gets bragging rights and uh... not much else? This puzzle was designed for someone's spouse who is rarely online, it may not make much sense at first, please just try?
Ghost7 [2309334]
puzzle: stage one


bOREDOM. THIS IS POINTLESS. WHY MUST YOU LEaVE ME HERE. THIs IS THe64 MOST BOREdOMe I'VE EVER EXPERIENcED. HELLo YOU THERE? dAMNIT. WHAT AM I SUPPOSe(.net)D TO DO?!?!?