Giveaway ended
DON"T GRAVE THIS I WILL DO MORE GIVEawaYS IN THE FUTURE
GIVEAwaY ENDED
Started by LINDI [2319655] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 205 / 205 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 205
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ghost7 [2309334]
· 1 likes ·
Are there any rules here or no. - VladBull [2321305] Committee
· 1 likes ·
22nd Woahhh, thank you! (surprised in advance) :-)
Mentioned in this thread
LINDI [2319655] ×2
Mentions: LINDI [2319655]
Second!
eh... not that special
Woah thanks!
eh... not that special
Woah thanks!
Yeah I'm in!
nice one, R+
Are there any rules here or no.
One comment per page!
just added arule ty for reminding me :)
Will you be my valentine?
Thanks prematurely :D
im in :p
Hello I'm in
I'm in XD
hola
Love how surprised you seemed (:
Hello :)
Hey, hey, hey. Itsssss me
Hello
Up
I like free stuff :P