So.. I added an image preview to chats when you mouseover a URL to a valid image. Pretty short and sweet, but I like it :)
[Userscript] Chat Image Preview
Started by Bug [1455582] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 46 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 3 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com]
Sweeeeeet
Nice script. I love it
Just wondering, would it be possible to do the same for youtube links?
Just wondering, would it be possible to do the same for youtube links?
That would be super cool!