In Torn, we reach a point that we cannot advance more, and that is the case in education, you finish, you got your 12 merits of each course, and nothing else happen. Okay, you can hold a company, you have the pharmacy, the museum the Nikeh Store, but, it could give more, Education has bachellors, but what about, have 3 Masters? The image is just what came in mind, actually there can by 3 or 4, but this is what I just had in mind.
Or add 4 Masters and 2 Doctorades, I do not know. Something to extend education, there will be people that will just do the Bachellors, but there will be others that will keep pushing and pushing to the end.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Or add 4 Masters and 2 Doctorades, I do not know. Something to extend education, there will be people that will just do the Bachellors, but there will be others that will keep pushing and pushing to the end.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]