Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Some structural abnormalities i noticed

Started by Mr_OP [2499167] on in Bugs & Issues.

15 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Mr_OP [2499167]
So i found this odd looking scroll bar while i was coming to make a thread on some other bug... Even if it was supposed to be there, it is not placed well, as it covers the Back button of the page. I found that in forums, opened via in-game PC, aka www.torn.com/pc.php

Additionally, the editor buttons aren't sitting on their respective seats, which.. just.... doesn't looks good? This is in both pc and non-pc views.

Link to the scroll bar: https://vimeo.com/399641854

Link to the exploration loving buttons: https://prnt.sc/rknn52
Stewie [1494547]
I believe there's already a bug report on the forum buttons. :)

Uh, can you confirm if that scroll bar is only present when traveling, or if it also occurs when opening the PC/Laptop while in Torn too?
Mr_OP [2499167]
I'm still traveling lol, but i think it isn't relevant to my traveling.. but it must be regarding pc, does it shows up for y'all too? (In a mobile browser, and in-game pc page) (not desktop mode)

I'll update when i land in torn
Stewie [1494547]
I can check on another device too, want me to?

Yes, please.

Bump

Don't bump bug reports, I will get to them when I am able to.
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
Could you please update the Chrome browser version and try again?
The latest version is 80.0 i see
Are on the two new devices the latest Chrome version installed?
Thanks