Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job question

Started by Leepace [2272798] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

Leepace [2272798]
I just started a new company a week ago. I have 1 employee so far and looking for more that want to help build this company. Redline racing, just apply. I also rent out properties from shacks up to castles for 10 dollars a week for employees. So please apply.. but my question is how do I get customers? I have plenty stock, I have a 250k advertising budget but yet no customers. Any help is appreciated..
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You already have recruitment threads posted here and here. Feel free to edit one of those to advertise your company.

If you have question about companies, you can post it in Q&A section. Make sure it is not an advertising thread disguised as Q&A.

Moving the thread to grave as duplicate.

Mentions: Job!!! · Need a job?