Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crispy's Graphics

Started by MicrowaveMan [2465721] on in Graphics.

5 replies · 158 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
MicrowaveMan [2465721]

[image: i.imgur.com]

Hey! I am making graphics for a price.


A quick disclaimer though: I'm not a professional and I make relatively crappy graphics
Also, all images come from google but I Photoshop them to make them somewhat custom.
I'm looking to improve, so if you have any tips, direct mail them to me
Examples can be found in my profile signature


Current status: Selling


Prices

Animated graphics are $3,000,000 extra

Faction descriptions: $12,000,000

Banners: $7,000,000

Forum signatures: $7,000,000

Profile images: $5,000,000

Logos: $3,000,000

Don't see what you want here? Everything else is negotiable


How do you know I'm scam free?
I accept half the pay after you see the image, and half after I remove the watermark.
My service is scam-free, quick, and friendly


Generous Tippers

Top tipper: MAG - $60,000,000

KingAssasin18 - $50,000,000

Brewski - $10,000,000

AbirHasnat - $10,000,000

Joey11 - $9,477,495




Some of my work

Banners:


[image: i.imgur.com]

Profile Pictures:

[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]