Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

archived

Started by -HellHound- [1580868] on in Faction Recruitment.

187 replies · 850 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 188 / 188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
188
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 15446 ×5 Faction 14633 ×1

Dillydally [2395657]
I was lucky to be with Hellhound since day 1 of playing Torn. I learned so much and received so much support from him, he will always have your back. Join now and let's all grow together while having fun!
mosh [235181]
I've known Hellhound for quite some time. I've followed him everywhere. He's professional, great to know personally, he's always willing to help and he'll always have your back. Nonetheless, he's extremely knowledgeable and frequently shares tips and tricks based off of his experiences from Torn.

Join him, his faction and his brothers.