Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Special refills

Started by Typykal [2199411] on in Questions & Answers.

15 replies · 380 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Typykal [2199411]
You have been credited with 3 special refills!

Woke up to this event. Will I be able to hoard these special refills and use points to refill energy? I've already used today's refill, so I can't test it out right now.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Pasted from GD



"What are these?"
- These are 3 "refills" for either energy or nerve (I'd recommend energy).
"Where can I use these?"
- You can use these via the points building where you'd usually refill energy for points.
"Is this 3 refills for energy AND 3 refills for nerve?"
- No, as mentioned above, these are 3 refills total for either energy or nerve.
"Will these get used before my points refill?"
- Yes, however you can get around that for energy by using your faction's points refill option if you have that enabled (ask your leadership).
"Will we be getting time traveller too?"
- No.
"Why did I not get any refills?"
- Because you were not online within any recent time around the recent outage.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
If being in a faction is just a loophole why can't it be made more convenient to use a points refill instead of these free ones?
MmAmanda [2400807]
What difference does it make whether you use a free refill or a points refill?

Not challenging, just asking here. I would think it would be better to use up the free reflls first and keep your points in case you want them for something else.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
You get a point refill per day. If you don't use it, you never get that day back. Special refills are there until you use them, you never "lose" them.
Brakier [2095393]
well, free refills dont have a coldown i would think , so they can be good to have saved up for chains or other events as you be able to use more energy.
PrincessJulie [11229] Admin Staff
You can stack free refills, aka use more than one a day.

Personally I only use free ones all at once on energy after using FHCs, but I'd like to do 1 nerve refill a day. By using one of the free ones on nerve, I would have lost out of on using it instead on training.
MmAmanda [2400807]
Thanks. I suppose that's one way to think of it. You have to have the points to use the points refills, though, so I see it as more of a limit than a loss.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
No he said in indonesian: he has 3 free merit reset.
I did ask him if it was from christmas bonus after I read your reply. He said nope.
Delta [2049998]
Well he got them from somewhere else, also in your picture it shows 3 refills and 2 merit resets. I assume that he used 1 merit reset if he's saying there were 3, but that further differentiates them because 3 refills is for energy OR nerve and if merit resets were included then the energy and nerve would go down to 2 as well.