Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unusual event

Started by King_Noob [2479392] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Seulment [2462907] ×2 Nycpuma4 [2464283] ×2 King_Noob [2479392] ×1

King_Noob [2479392]



So here's the thing I woke up this morning to this event.

You witnessed the marriage of Nycpuma4 and Seulment. Perhaps you should send them a wedding gift?

No prior event to say I was invited to witness this wedding.

I have no recollection of this unless I'm suffering from amnesia, nor do I know any of these guys what should I do about this.

Personally it's not a big deal to me but I was told I should report it.

Mentions: Nycpuma4 [2464283] · Seulment [2462907]

Stewie [1494547]
04/03/20 9:13:19 PMSeulment has invited you to witness their marriage with Nycpuma4. Click here to accept.
04-03-2020 23:32:48King_Noob accepted Seulment's invitation to their wedding
04-03-2020 21:13:19Seulment invited King_Noob to their wedding
The event is sent after the wedding is finalized, but you definitely were sent the invitation and you definitely accepted it.

Thanks.

Mentions: King_Noob [2479392] · Nycpuma4 [2464283] · Seulment [2462907]

King_Noob [2479392]
Like I said it's not a big deal to me, but it just seemed fishy that I just had the one event did the other 2 just disappear and leave my remaining 64 events?
Stewie [1494547]
It was like 3 weeks ago the invitation was sent... You probably didn't check far enough, or you deleted it. Although since I can see the event, I doubt you deleted it.

The event is sent once the marriage is finalized.