ok grave this thread.
grave this.
Started by AcidCypher [2137577] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Shindig [865748] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Oh ffs, did he tell you to do this?? - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
Graved!
np man.
let it be the lesson for others to check stats before calling a buy-mugger.
let it be the lesson for others to check stats before calling a buy-mugger.
Oh ffs, did he tell you to do this??
This groveling public apology nonsense needs to stop, especially when some bully demands it as the price to stop the bullying.
I'm not grovelling, just fixing a problem. I bountied him for being a buy mugger.
Then toss him a Xanax and let it go. Much of the time this happens, it looks like he demanded it of you, which makes both of you look even worse.
Is it still the case that there is a delay to personal stats being updated? This guy could still be the buy mugger.
nah, I'm just gonna let it go. I'm pretty sure it wasn't him. it's just shit when people get a bad rep for no reason.
Most likely they had their friend mug you.
You know he probably just told his friend to mug you right lmfao
This
time to bounty him again OP!
time to bounty him again OP!
If I were a betting man, which obviously I am not... I’d bet YES to this.
Are you chat banned or what?
1 fhc, are u kidding? never done this, never bumugged anybody. and if there is a delay in stats u always can check later.
If only there was a way to do this privately...
EVERYBODY! I love cheese!
Come on dude. Just send him a message and be done
Come on dude. Just send him a message and be done
Call everyone a buy mugger and have no regrets
ok it was a dumb thread. my brain just kicked in. f**k it.
You need to report for faster graving.