Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notification issue

Started by cLicHe [338892] on in Bugs & Issues.

25 replies · 217 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

cLicHe [338892]
I keep getting a notification that just says "torn". I received it multiple times earlier when clicking on home, it would come up at the top of the screen like a message but when clicked would take me home again. I just received it again as a notification on my phone so I will upload the screenshot below.

If there is anything else i can do to help let me know.
cLicHe [338892]
https://imgur.com/a/12uOwVK

Here is the screenshot of one of these notifications on my phone. I will attempt to get it again incase there is a specific reason for it to occur.
cLicHe [338892]
OK heres an update. I can get it to send this notification to my phone by going to the events page. every time i click events it sends this blank notification.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You can find the application version, OS version and device name under Information section in the settings panel of the application. This is required for the developer to replicate the bug:

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
-Dank- [2490542]
I have the same issue. This is my app version. Device: Apple iPhone 6s Plus; iOS 13.2.3; iOS App v0.2.17. Can provide screenshots of the bug if needed.

Edit: https://imgur.com/GDEnXXg (Screenshots of the notification) This occurred a few minutes ago. Not sure why it sent 5 notifications at once.
Aldous_Snow [1491264]
Agreed, having the same issue, what is strange was I am playing in browser now, but while clicking through the game I was getting random "torn" notifications to my apple watch, i have the torn app installed on my phone and ipad. The notifications only appear on my phone and I got 5 in a row...