Hood-: Heyy, bogie! I have a multi!
bogie: Hi, who?
Hood-: Motherofhood [2515923]
bogie: Oh you literally mean YOUR own multi.
Hood-: Yes
bogie: Ok.
Hood-: ...and
bogie: I will sort this in the morning.
Hood-: Lol. Wtf doe that mean?
bogie: Well, what are you expecting here can I just ask?
Hood-: What, u aren't gonna ban me right away?
bogie: Is this the account you want to keep?
bogie: Or are you just trying to get banned?
Hood-: ... umm so I get to keep one?
bogie: I'm not exactly sure what you're hoping to achieve here?
Hood-: TBH, me neither.
bogie: If you want me to ban you then sure I'll go ahead and do that but it's not a priority.
bogie: If you're here to be like "Hey man I made another account and didn't realise it was against the rules"
bogie: then I'll send a warning to this account and delete the other one tomorrow morning providing you stop using it immediately
Hood-: No, I knew it was against the rules. It would nice if it wasn't though.
bogie: So.... you made a multi knowing it was against the rules then told me so I can ban you for this?
Hood-: If everyone had one then it would even out.
Last message: 20:41:24 - 25/03/20 TCT
bogie: Hi, who?
Hood-: Motherofhood [2515923]
bogie: Oh you literally mean YOUR own multi.
Hood-: Yes
bogie: Ok.
Hood-: ...and
bogie: I will sort this in the morning.
Hood-: Lol. Wtf doe that mean?
bogie: Well, what are you expecting here can I just ask?
Hood-: What, u aren't gonna ban me right away?
bogie: Is this the account you want to keep?
bogie: Or are you just trying to get banned?
Hood-: ... umm so I get to keep one?
bogie: I'm not exactly sure what you're hoping to achieve here?
Hood-: TBH, me neither.
bogie: If you want me to ban you then sure I'll go ahead and do that but it's not a priority.
bogie: If you're here to be like "Hey man I made another account and didn't realise it was against the rules"
bogie: then I'll send a warning to this account and delete the other one tomorrow morning providing you stop using it immediately
Hood-: No, I knew it was against the rules. It would nice if it wasn't though.
bogie: So.... you made a multi knowing it was against the rules then told me so I can ban you for this?
Hood-: If everyone had one then it would even out.
Last message: 20:41:24 - 25/03/20 TCT
Mentions: bogie [148747] · Hood- [2484461] · Motherofhood [2515923]