Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction donations

Started by Mefke21 [1532434] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Mefke21 [1532434] ×1

Mefke21 [1532434]
[image: i.imgur.com]

Donations shows up on Main News, If i click my name(link) i get a 404 error.. this is the link i get https://www.torn.com/%22profiles.php?XID=1532434\%22

And if I'm going to donate i don't get a confirmation that i did donate an item.

Mentions: Mefke21 [1532434]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The donation logs shouldn't be showing up on Main News panel. For me, the donations are going on to Armory tab (working as intended). And the links seem to be working fine too:

[image: i.imgur.com]

I am also receiving the confirmation message for donating items:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Can you reproduce the issue for any new donations you make?
PlatinumDevil [1920420]
I wonder if this issue was fixed when fixed a somewhat similar issue I reported here Where applications were appearing in the main news section. It may have been an issue that causes a few different things to be put in the wrong tab. Maybe when Ched fixed the one I reported he fixed the others as well.

Mentions: Faction Applications in MainNews

Alascato [2323855]
i had the same issue. was donating 25 cannabis to the faction. clicked on one and got an error. did again and again and later realised that i donated all of them to the faction. had like 79 cannabis