Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(Unavailable)

Started by PrinceLloyd [2503700] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

PrinceLloyd [2503700] ×1

PrinceLloyd [2503700]

(Unavailable for now!)


ATTENTION!!!

(THE PRICE LIST MAY BE UPDATED IN THE FUTURE!!)



To those NEW PLAYERS and VETERANS who are selling items in the item market or those wanting to have a constant buyer, Please pay attention!!



Hello guys beginner here :D I would like to try something new in this game and this includes trying to become a trader. Since I am new, I cannot afford to buy all those items in the game so I will put a list of some items that I would buy with their price ranges.


[image: scontent.fceb2-1.fna.fbcdn.net]



You can negotiate with me on the prices but only limited to their respective price margins and only trade with me when I'm ONLINE. Add me as a friend if you want to trade with me in the future :D. Don't worry I created a spreadsheet for easily calculating transactions so that there will be minimal to no errors.



I hope you will trade with me and lets help each other in this game. CLICK HERE TO TRADE!!!

Mentions: PrinceLloyd [2503700]