Well, this is mainly for the players on PC, but it could be very useful for people that play on mobile.
Basically, the areas tab on the left side, (I don't know how often everyone uses it, but I use it a lot) would be a lot more efficient and time-saving (and Cache/search history saving) if we just automatically had places in the city to replace one's that we don't use. For instance, I don't regularly visit the hall of fame, I'd rather have something like the item market instead, or instead of seeing the recruit citizens tab, I could have bits n' bobs.
You choose which tabs you want to go where, and customize which tabs you want instead of the current ones. You could replace, "Home" with any place in the city, or change the missions tab with the map of the city, etc.
I also did some (bad) photoshopping to kind of illustrate what I meant.
[image: snipboard.io]
I mainly had this idea because I wanted a faster way to access these pages, and not have to click, "City" to quickly access the pages I'm most frequent on in Torn.
Basically, the areas tab on the left side, (I don't know how often everyone uses it, but I use it a lot) would be a lot more efficient and time-saving (and Cache/search history saving) if we just automatically had places in the city to replace one's that we don't use. For instance, I don't regularly visit the hall of fame, I'd rather have something like the item market instead, or instead of seeing the recruit citizens tab, I could have bits n' bobs.
You choose which tabs you want to go where, and customize which tabs you want instead of the current ones. You could replace, "Home" with any place in the city, or change the missions tab with the map of the city, etc.
I also did some (bad) photoshopping to kind of illustrate what I meant.
[image: snipboard.io]
I mainly had this idea because I wanted a faster way to access these pages, and not have to click, "City" to quickly access the pages I'm most frequent on in Torn.