Staff Edit: Obscene content.
Very funny
Started by retired_felon [2012424] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- joei [2474002]
· 1 likes ·
im glad that staff edited this very obsence content but left chits post up - JustJanet [911066]
· 1 likes ·
Chit didn’t illustrate the urinary meatus like Boef did. Adding the hole makes it obscene. No hole makes it much less so... and smaller balls... Chit’s penis is obviously much less intimidating and friendlier.
It only took me 3.5 years to notice.
you must be really bored
the end times were a bit over hyped,
Once seen, it can't be unseen XD
hah! I never noticed the ballsack... I noticed the penis... apparently since my territory is in of the ballsack I had a hard time noticing it... It's okay.. and makes sense... all the real work happens there... the fact that Torn hasn't made any progeny I will blame on the igloo They must have frozen the racers!
lol "hard"
Loool you must be high. I am out of here
dude u are cancelled
Man, sure is hard to move around the map
Love to get my territories up
Hope I don't get shafted in my next wars
With any luck, I'll be able to come ahead of the competition
Love to get my territories up
Hope I don't get shafted in my next wars
With any luck, I'll be able to come ahead of the competition
i would love to explore the downtown region of your city
Careful, I haven't maintained it in a while, my downtoen core, it's a bit of a jungle
i'd go deep into your sewage system
guys, it's a penis, lmao
Snow shit sherlock.
no its not
there it is
“Very?”