Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New race models

Started by SomalianSwag [2491082] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
SomalianSwag [2491082]
As many of you know, the only character models in the game are white males and females. Since this is an RPG game, I find that quite unrealistic and I being a black male from Somalia was quite disappointed to see I couldn't be a person of my own race and I personally think adding different races into the game would allow the whole sense of "Role Playing" to be much more pronounced as people can freely choose their race. Just a thought however, let me know what you all think! :)